Magicka is a friendly fire-enabled comedy fantasy game developed by Arrowhead Studios where you play one of up to four wizards through 13 levels filled with monsters. You can play the game either online, offline-couch* or LAN, trying most of the time to avoid being killed by your teammates.
* offline-couch means if you have multiple controllers for your computer, you can all play on the same computer and screen
Does this sound like fun? Even if it doesn't, the game is an absolute blast.
How a winner is picked
To decide the winner, we will randomly draw 5 people who have followed the competition rules below. The random drawing will be done by David Johansson.
To participate in the magicka competition, this is what you have to do:
- You have to register on the forums.
- Create a picture of a Moose wearing some form of wizard paraphernalia (Wand, Robe, Hat, Spellbook, etc).
- Attach it as a .jpg format picture in a comment to this thread.
Times / Dates
- The competition will run until Sunday, 6th of February 2011, 18:00 CET. Any entries after that will be disqualified. An entry means a comment to this thread with an image attached to it. You are free (and encouraged) to comment (within the forum moderation guidelines) on pictures posted, of course!
- Winners will be notified via the forums internal private message system before Tuesday, 8th of February 2011, 23:00 CET.
- Prize must be claimed via a response in a private message before 12th of February 2011 23:00 CET, or it will be forfeit.
Participants forum alias will be made public in a news announcement after prize has been claimed.
- To participate, you must be at least 18 years old. Only 1 entry per participant is counted, and using multiple accounts is forbidden.
- Your created picture must be original work.
- Any taxation is paid by the winner in their respective country. **
- Forum moderators reserve the right to remove entries we find inappropriate.
**This depends on the laws in your country and most likely is not necessary and just there because of legal issues.
To help you on your way, I will provide an example entry, made by me!
PS. You have to use the Reply button to attach a file, quickreply is just what it means, a quick reply, no formatting, no attachments, no nothing.
Entry deadline has passed. No more entries accepted.