Photo

Lineage 2 M

• Please log in to reply

#1 Targetmemore Targetmemore

Tue, 13 November 2018 00:14

I didn t found a date of release, just 2019... but only 1 thing that i know...

I m Hyyyyyyyyyppppeeeee

If they think it the right way and optimize it correctly it might be a awesome experience however it s mobile.

Edited by Targetmemore, Tue, 13 November 2018 00:34.

#2 Eaglix Eaglix

Tue, 13 November 2018 22:42

Mobile. WTF is wrong with publishers. Diablo knows the same doom.

#3 Drexa Drexa

Sun, 18 November 2018 15:29

Yeah.. I hope the mobile hype will die :/

We also have Aion 2 and Blade and Soul 2, both mobile exclusives afaik, to look forward to...

#4 Calyn Calyn Ze German

Mon, 19 November 2018 02:12

Yeah.. I hope the mobile hype will die :/

Yeah no :( I always wondered who even plays all these mobile games but if you take the metro here nearly everyone is staring at their smart phone, half of them watching korean soap operas and the big bang theory, the other half playing games, mostly dota or pubg clones or some action rpg that seem to consist almost entirely of flashy attack effects and big numbers. Unfortunately that market is a lot bigger than PC nowadays, and not just that, it's also still growing at double digit % every year while PC has been mostly stagnant.

Blizzard's Diablo announcement is the biggest sign of things to come I think. It's going to be niche MMOs and indie games from here on.

#5 Drexa Drexa

Mon, 19 November 2018 04:37

Guess the future is us using our amazing computers to emulate a phone, so we can keep gaming :P

#6 Calyn Calyn Ze German

Mon, 19 November 2018 05:02

While we're ranting about phones, the kids here are literally incapable of social interaction and can't sit at a dinner table for more than 5 minutes without phone. Actually not just kids, most of my previous co-workers in their 20s don't look up from their phones during lunch break. It's depressing. According to my iphone screen time I average 55 min a day on the phone. Most of that is reading news while pooping but I think it's already a lot. I'm an outlier among my peers here, everyone else spends a good chunk of their waking hours on their phone. While commuting, sure, I get it, I used to commute 3h a day and was reading on my phone all the time, but it gets very difficult to put it down after that and I try to not touch my phone when I'm with people no matter how boring it gets. Quite frustrating when you are the only person at a table not staring at a screen. Or in meetings, holy shit I'm getting mad just remembering that half the people I used to work with couldn't pay attention to WORK for more than 15 minutes. We had to ban phones from meetings after that.

What was this topic about again oh god I'm old

#7 Sammerkand Sammerkand

Mon, 19 November 2018 13:33

See video

#8 Sammerkand Sammerkand

Mon, 19 November 2018 13:36

Edited by Sammerkand, Mon, 19 November 2018 13:36.

#9 Eaglix Eaglix

Mon, 19 November 2018 15:05

The only thing I'll remember is that Calyn poops 55min/day.

Jokes aside, sad times ahead. Not only for gaming, but just overall life. As a cop, it's staggering how people actually grab their phones when something happens, instead of offering help, showing respect or just not being a monkey with rights.

#10 Sammerkand Sammerkand

Mon, 19 November 2018 15:50

If all the people who videoed car crashes, or old people falling over, were to instead help, what a wonderful world we would live in ...

#11 Lyngs Lyngs

Mon, 19 November 2018 16:01

Old farts!