Remake, will be 30e.

#2 Sinful Sinful

Sat, 03 November 2018 01:14

Was hoping for Warcraft 4.

#3 Cupe Cupe

Tue, 06 November 2018 13:04

Was hoping for Warcraft 4.

So much this. 

We want Warcraft 4, Diablo 4, Starcraft 3 sometime before 2029, etc etc.

Make new, great games. FIFA and CoD can release a game every year... 2019 from Blizzard is a games from 15 and 19 years ago...

I'd be thrilled to have remakes of them as well as new games. But not instead of new games.

#4 Lyngs Lyngs

Tue, 06 November 2018 15:00

It is all about profit maximization without risk. Truly sad for gaming.

#5 Nexi Nexi

Tue, 06 November 2018 16:41

We want Warcraft 4, Diablo 4, Starcraft 3 sometime before 2029, etc etc.

Didn't they announced new diablo? You don't have a phone to play it?

Blizzard is too busy getting rich on that microtransactions based games they have. I'm quite sure overwatch/hearthstone/wow/hos each bring more money than diablo ever did. Meaby they don't want to make another Diablo just because they are scared how people would react to diablo with microtransactions.

I kind of stoped to track games from major game companies just because none of them make games without microtransactions anymore and I can't afford game that have it.

#6 Cupe Cupe

Fri, 09 November 2018 15:58

Lol Nexi. Blizzard do not do microtransactions, they do transactions. They do not understand the meaning of the word micro. 

20 euro for a race or faction change. Some skins are Hots are over 10 euros. They are transactions... they whole point about micro is the cost is small enough you don't consider it. :D

#7 Chimp Chimp

Mon, 12 November 2018 17:06

Lol Nexi. Blizzard do not do microtransactions, they do transactions. They do not understand the meaning of the word micro. 

20 euro for a race or faction change. Some skins are Hots are over 10 euros. They are transactions... they whole point about micro is the cost is small enough you don't consider it. :D

Small enough that you dont consider it..... for who? It kind of depends on who you are speaking to.

For example, Sinful is swimming in money. 10 Euros for him, is less then he would give a poor person..since he does not think anything could possibly be bought with such a small amount.

Edited by Chimp, Mon, 12 November 2018 17:06.

#8 Lyngs Lyngs

Mon, 12 November 2018 19:16

Small enough that you dont consider it..... for who? It kind of depends on who you are speaking to.

For example, Sinful is swimming in money. 10 Euros for him, is less then he would give a poor person..since he does not think anything could possibly be bought with such a small amount.

For an average mortal human gamer of cause. You know this. You literally have a degree in how to make Money. I have a new word for what you are doing; Spamsplaining.

Bored?  :heart:

Micro (µ) 1:1.000.000