Photo

BattleTech

• Please log in to reply

#1 Chimp Chimp

Wed, 25 April 2018 14:44

So, we released a new game yesterday.

I have a few keys, if you are really interested in this game, send me a PM. Dont be greedy, take it if you intend to play it. 

Check the game out, if its something for you, PM me.

#2 Lyngs Lyngs

Wed, 25 April 2018 14:59

No support for Ultra Wide! 

#3 Cogency Cogency Lord and stuff.

Wed, 25 April 2018 15:03

Not sure about this one, will have a looksie later.

Is Frostpunk also from a studio you guys work for?

#4 Chimp Chimp

Wed, 25 April 2018 15:14

Not sure about this one, will have a looksie later.

Is Frostpunk also from a studio you guys work for?

No, its another Swedish studio. That game looks really good tho, many people here tried it out. 

#5 Toszi Toszi

Wed, 25 April 2018 15:43

No, its another Swedish studio. That game looks really good tho, many people here tried it out. 

You Swedish think you are the only one to make good games? bs!!! Frostpunk is made by the same small studio who made This War of Mine (you should check it if you didn't).

11 bit studios S.A. is a game development company based in Warsaw, Poland. The company was officially formed on 11 September 2010, founded by former CD Projekt and Metropolis Software developers and staff member.

Edited by Toszi, Wed, 25 April 2018 15:44.

#6 Chimp Chimp

Wed, 25 April 2018 15:46

You Swedish think you are the only one to make good games? bs!!! Frostpunk is made by the same small studio who made This War of Mine (you should check it if you didn't).

My bad, you are correct. 

#7 Sinafein Sinafein

Wed, 25 April 2018 15:48

i backed this game, and it seems awsome, even i only played a little

#8 Seviathan Seviathan

Wed, 25 April 2018 18:07

have battletech installed, not tried yet.... fully into frostpunk atm

#9 Elundil Elundil

Thu, 26 April 2018 09:03

Awesome Chimp. Bought the game and really liking it, good job :)

#10 Tangha Tangha

Thu, 26 April 2018 11:38

pm sent!

#11 Chimp Chimp

Thu, 26 April 2018 13:29

All keys gone.

#12 Cupe Cupe

Thu, 26 April 2018 13:44

Much love Chimp. Our huggable little ape. <3

I shall start my save tonight after I've done my work for the day.

#13 Tangha Tangha

Mon, 30 April 2018 14:12

this game is FUN

#14 Lyngs Lyngs

Mon, 30 April 2018 15:54

this game is FUN

Right untill, ​you take a arrow to the knee​ you get head shot by a AC2 from across the map. GG  :lol: 

#15 Lyngs Lyngs

Mon, 30 April 2018 16:05

Apart from the lack of Ultra Wide support, which is super annoying for an elitist like me. The game is not bad. It does need some serious optimisation still. 

#16 Tangha Tangha

Tue, 01 May 2018 12:30

yep. too many save files will slow everything down... lol

I dont get sensor locked a lot in campaign, ac2 does like 12 damage if you are in cover or 1st skill in guts. The 1st skill in guts is really good. 

Thus far all my pilots have the 1st guts skill and then some have sensor lock and some have multi target.

Stand in cover and shoot, or jump jet into cover and shoot.

Never deploy without jumpjets :D

Use sensor lock on targets with 3 or 4 evasion. Until i got the 4th real mech, the spider mech (30ton or w.e) or w.e was only used for stomping trucks and sensor locking fast mechs or turrets to be sniped out of their range.

Jump jetting to a side of a mech and precision striking them into the leg with SRMs works most of the time as well.

#17 Seviathan Seviathan

Thu, 03 May 2018 18:57

crashing... want me to send the files to you chimp ?

#18 Chimp Chimp

Thu, 03 May 2018 20:19

crashing... want me to send the files to you chimp ?

Absolutely not. 

As far as Im concern, we already got your money. =)

#19 Tangha Tangha

Fri, 04 May 2018 08:39

Im loving this game

got 2 "heavy" mechs now (65 ton so not a proper heavy)

zooming around the galaxy, making a living by blowing stuff up

#20 Dendil Dendil

Thu, 24 May 2018 16:12

Also enjoying this game a lot, only thing i'm playing at the moment.

Puzzled by the fact that the storyline missions seem to bump up the difficulty of the random missions, suddenly found my lance of mediums meeting mainly heavies, to the point were I was suddenly running out of SRM's and LRM's.

Also although it makes me desperately unhappy I have to agree with Lyngs, want to buy ultrawide screen support.

As to improvements, would like to see a loot system along the lines of Dawn of War 2 as first choice, or an RPGesque green/blue/purple quality system as second choice.

Overall if you changed nothing from what I've seen so far I wouldn't complain!

#21 Cupe Cupe

Thu, 24 May 2018 16:23

It's fun. Few tweaks to the game I'd like to see. A phase 0 so you can actually pummel a knocked down Assault mech before it stands up again. Knocking down something in the last phase doesn't knock it back a phase cause there isn't another phase to knock it back to. 

I love mass lasers or mass missles. The Autocannons are real heavy for their damage and compared to PPCs. Pretty hard to fit them.

Great game though, love the combat. Orion's are just lovely machines <3

#22 Tangha Tangha

Wed, 30 May 2018 13:45

after i managed to headshoot a king crab and the mission that rewards an atlas... got boring. shit just dies to those 2 mechs and 2 LRM support mechs.

Freed the galaxy - Won the game - needs to be harder somehow. like xcom 

#23 Cupe Cupe

Thu, 31 May 2018 11:47

The Assault v Assault part of the game is too easy, agreed.

Early on I had 4 Medium mechs and the first Heavies I came against were pretty ouch. But when I had a group of Heavies the first Assaults were not so bad.  So, I expected Assault v Assault would be timid.

I have 2 Assaults (short range / melee set ups) and 2 Heavy LRM boats, its got too easy. As spare mechs I have 3 more LRM heavies, etc - which I never use.

It's a great game though, it has some flaws but overall I really enjoyed it. And while the game got a little boring in the Assault v Assault phase, I'd certainly start a new save sometime and re-do it all. It was fun. :)

#24 charnel charnel

Wed, 13 June 2018 19:12

Looks effing cool but doubt i'd play :/