Photo

Crusader King II - free on steam

• Please log in to reply

#1 Chimp Chimp

Fri, 06 April 2018 08:03

Crusader King II will be free on steam for another day. If you download it now you keep it forever.

If you are into strategy games. It can be played multiplayer very well. 

Highly recommend the Game of Throne mod on it. 

https://www.reddit.c...2GameOfthrones/

Edited by Chimp, Fri, 06 April 2018 08:08.

#2 Cupe Cupe

Fri, 06 April 2018 17:02

I love strategy games like this, got quite a few on steam. I installed it yesterday when I noticed it was free. I always avoided this one until how because of the insane amount of DLC that I know I'd end up buying... 

Now they've given the base game for free, rude not to get it - thanks for the heads up. I just know I'll dump 50 euro on DLC after I start playing it... 

Them fuckers, they got me! :D

Edited by Cupe, Fri, 06 April 2018 17:02.

#3 Chasin Chasin

Sat, 07 April 2018 11:50

I own a bit of DLC for this game Cupe. And only the host needs to own the DLC if you play a multiplayer game.

Really enjoy this game, but it always seems to find a new way to fuck me over.

Last time i married a genius wife, she turned out to get cifilus and couldn't get kids.

And i was unable to divorce or murder her.

#4 Librium Librium

Sun, 08 April 2018 17:52

Really enjoyed the multiplayer, got to try that game of thrones mod.

#5 Tangha Tangha

Mon, 09 April 2018 08:52

cifilus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis

#6 Chimp Chimp

Mon, 09 April 2018 09:12

Are you saying that Chasins wife was a whore?

#7 zyphi zyphi

Mon, 09 April 2018 10:46

if people want to do this in multiplayer i am up for it, could host it as well as i have all the dlc packs that this game will offer. 550 hours and counting. :D

Kolapz will be proud, my favorite nation(county/duchy) to play is croatia or the netherlands.

Edited by zyphi, Mon, 09 April 2018 10:48.

#8 Cupe Cupe

Mon, 09 April 2018 10:53

Why would Koko be proud that you at times shun his nation to be the Netherlands?

#9 zyphi zyphi

Mon, 09 April 2018 11:11

Why would Koko be proud that you at times shun his nation to be the Netherlands?

he shouldnt be proud of me, he should be proud that i made croatia the greatest nation ever existed in a game :P. ruling from spain to russia to egypt and india. Best game i ever had, until my ruler died after 70 years of ruling and the whole world revolted. 

#10 zyphi zyphi

Mon, 09 April 2018 11:13

Anyway what i like about the game is that you can play it on so many different ways, you can go for world domination or just settle for smallscale and have the economy of a gigant, and just hire mercs to do the fighting for you. 

Next thing is, if people like this game but find it to complex/rng, as there is a lot of things to take into account. Europa Universalis 4 is a great game, also from paradox. It is just a lot easier to control as there you play a nation, and not a ruler. 

#11 Chimp Chimp

Mon, 09 April 2018 14:58

I could play this multiplayer. I have never played it, but been told its realy fun multiplayer. I own all DLCs old, present and future. =)

#12 Cupe Cupe

Mon, 09 April 2018 16:14

I am up for a game. Never played it, but damn solid at this sort of game once learnt. :)

#13 Lyngs Lyngs

Mon, 09 April 2018 16:31

Are you saying that Chasins wife was a whore?

I think he is pointing his finger at Chasin. I know I am.

#14 Chasin Chasin

Tue, 10 April 2018 13:09

The only bad thing about playing this game in multiplayer, is that this game is played on pause alot, to arange all the shit thats going on.

#15 zyphi zyphi

Tue, 10 April 2018 13:27

i played it a couple of times on multiplayer, what makes it fun is if you always keep the speed on 1 or 2 (can agree on that with whoever you play). It actually makes the stuff you do more interesting, as it can hurt you more if you do make a mistake. 

#16 zyphi zyphi

Tue, 10 April 2018 13:30

Anyway if people want to make a start, i can do some this weekend. Just remember that a game would probably take months of actual play time :P. So need to set some goals, on who and what is the winning condition. 

#17 Tangha Tangha

Tue, 10 April 2018 13:48

what is the winning condition. 

cifilus, everyone gets 10 kilos of cifilus

#18 Cupe Cupe

Tue, 10 April 2018 21:24

First person to get Chasin's wife preggers wins. 

#19 Chasin Chasin

Wed, 11 April 2018 07:46

First person to get Chasin's wife preggers wins. 

Game will be over in no time!

#20 Lyngs Lyngs

Wed, 11 April 2018 09:09

Game will be over in no time!

Not if she has "cifilus".

#21 Chasin Chasin

Wed, 11 April 2018 20:44

This game.... Today i started a new game based on Chimps recommendation. 20 minutes in and I get my sister "syphilis".

#22 Cupe Cupe

Wed, 11 April 2018 22:57

At least you have the inbred within royalty at correct levels.

#23 Chimp Chimp

Thu, 12 April 2018 07:28

This game.... Today i started a new game based on Chimps recommendation. 20 minutes in and I get my sister "syphilis".

Well, I just gave you the data of the most popular way of playing the game. Maybe its very popular that your entire family gets syphilis? 

We just cant know about it. 

EDIT: Its a very clear trend that people that played Leon yesterday, does not play it today. Maybe it was a syphilis epidemic. 

I should also say that its a downward trend for Leons. 6th of April 43% played Leon. So far today its only 16,3%. 

Edited by Chimp, Thu, 12 April 2018 07:31.

#24 zyphi zyphi

Thu, 12 April 2018 12:05

peeps on, on saturday either during the day or evening? to give it a start? 

#25 Librium Librium

Thu, 12 April 2018 13:45

Would but I work on a Saturday :(

#26 zyphi zyphi

Thu, 12 April 2018 14:20

good thing is tho, you can just hotjoin later. 

That also means if someone in the future can't play, we can just continue and let the computer play a bit for that person. Or the game would take way to long.

#27 Cupe Cupe

Thu, 12 April 2018 15:26

I'm away all weekend. Another weekend though, I'm in.

#28 Chimp Chimp

Thu, 12 April 2018 15:35

I'm away all weekend. Another weekend though, I'm in.

Pretty sure he asked for people that could join, not a list of everyone that cant. I could be wrong...

#29 Cupe Cupe

Thu, 12 April 2018 16:43

Lately, I've only said nice things about you... and you still manage to be a complete twat-basket. 

Zhypi, when you play. Do my a favour... give Chimp or his sister an STD.

#30 Librium Librium

Thu, 12 April 2018 22:45

cool, I'll jump in over the weekend then if a game gets going.

Pretty sure he asked for people that could join, not a list of everyone that cant. I could be wrong...

And imagine that I learnt something interesting and valuable because I mentioned that I couldn't play :P