Photo

Bless Online

• Please log in to reply

#1 EverGlade EverGlade

Sat, 13 January 2018 00:56

Anyone have any experience of Bless Online.?

Seems youtube is suggesting similarities with Aion

That is good or bad depending on your viewpoint

#2 Targetmemore Targetmemore

Sat, 13 January 2018 11:41

Not tried it yet, but waiting it and having hope in it.

#3 Ivyvi Ivyvi

Fri, 02 March 2018 11:10

TBH I am really hyped about it! :)  

#4 zyphi zyphi

Fri, 02 March 2018 14:22

Everglade you still alive? nice!

#5 Ivyvi Ivyvi

Mon, 05 March 2018 12:00

I just started on the Japanese server and will see how it goes :D hopefully soon we will have it here ^^

#6 Lyngs Lyngs

Mon, 05 March 2018 16:18

Cant say that I am optimistic about the release. The Russian version was shut Down. Korean version is basically dead and there is no western Publisher.

Edited by Lyngs, Mon, 05 March 2018 16:56.

#7 zyphi zyphi

Mon, 05 March 2018 16:53

Cant say that I am optimistic about the release. The Russian version was shut Down. Korean version is baically dead and there is no western Publisher.

You are quite the optimist here, isn't it? owh wait you already said you are not, what a bummer :(

Edited by zyphi, Mon, 05 March 2018 16:53.

#8 Ivyvi Ivyvi

Mon, 05 March 2018 23:37

But the western version will be a reworked one.. not the one that went int Russia

#9 Cupe Cupe

Tue, 06 March 2018 19:07

Cupe <3 Lyngs.

#10 EverGlade EverGlade

Wed, 07 March 2018 22:43

Everglade you still alive? nice!

I am not sure why this post is disturbing. Perhaps its that Zyphi may be thinking that I am so old that I might actually be dead. But anyway I am still playing lineage 2 classic. However I would like to play another mmo with the Ginnungans. (and for Zyphi, yes before I die)

#11 Chimp Chimp

Tue, 20 March 2018 14:17

Early access May

#12 Cupe Cupe

Fri, 23 March 2018 12:59

I am not sure why this post is disturbing. Perhaps its that Zyphi may be thinking that I am so old that I might actually be dead. But anyway I am still playing lineage 2 classic. However I would like to play another mmo with the Ginnungans. (and for Zyphi, yes before I die)

Another thing you could do before you die is come and meet some of us! :D

http://www.ginnunga....nimeet-sept-22/

Just one of those bucket list moments to cross off really? As a bonus, it is highly unlikely Zhypi would be there to be mean to you.

#13 smash smash

Sat, 24 March 2018 10:17

I'm in. Are we gonna have a Guild presence?

#14 Targetmemore Targetmemore

Sat, 24 March 2018 21:52

Hope so.

I m in aswell

#15 Muuman Muuman

Sun, 25 March 2018 15:52

is there any gameplay footage out, as in combat? if its tab target shit ill pass.

#16 Ivyvi Ivyvi

Sun, 25 March 2018 19:36

is there any gameplay footage out, as in combat? if its tab target shit ill pass.

Nope cos the combat in Japan is shit and they said it is all reworked. No info out yet sadly. But you can sign and voiceover npcs :D .https://www.facebook...249731492235540

#17 Sinful Sinful

Mon, 26 March 2018 10:23

Nope cos the combat in Japan is shit and they said it is all reworked. No info out yet sadly. But you can sign and voiceover npcs :D .https://www.facebook...249731492235540

I spent like 30min last week checking on the game in general, and what I read about the "rework" was that it wasn't a total overhaul of combat mechanics, more in line of shortening animations, rebalancing skills, class progression, mixing of skills etc to make the combat more fun.

From what I understand it's a mix of tab targeting and action elements? Personally I'm a fan of tab targeting, so I don't mind the slightest.

Dunno, seems like an ok game, I might give it a go. Nothing really stands out to me, but it's very likely (as most MMO:s) worth it for couple months :)

Edited by Sinful, Mon, 26 March 2018 10:31.

#18 Muuman Muuman

Mon, 26 March 2018 11:39

My problem stems from BDO.. which have a very good combat system, hopefully this game won't feel like playing a brick :(

#19 Ivyvi Ivyvi

Mon, 26 March 2018 12:59

Well in the current set up you have max to 9 active skills plus 2 which trigger on certain occasions. In Aion you had chain skills, in Bless so far there aren't any. So for every character you choose the active 9 skills depending on the situation. you have 5-6 pages (decks as they call them) with the active skills. For paladin you can play tank, healer or low dps so depending on what you do you change the sets. Mage has 3 times of spells - fire, ice and air. The bad thing is that you learn them while you pogress with levels and earn points but once learned you cannot forget them. My biggest issue so far is that you lear each class on skill on after another, so you cannot start healing before level 20 and you cannot be a tank before level 30 as a a paladin. In Japan now every deck of skills is from the cash shop still dont know what they will do here.

But the fighting as a mechanic is not like BDO, you dont move as much but again we will see what they will do. 

#20 Cupe Cupe

Mon, 26 March 2018 13:45

Just another game which isn't good enough to be "the game" we all want. 

... still waiting for that special game to sink my entire 30s into, and this isn't it. :(

The last line of Sinful's post basically sums up my thoughts word for word. (I even agree with being a fan of tab-targeting)...

Falls into the category of "Would play to chill with my hearts for a while". If enough are up for it, I'll join in just to spend time with ya'll.

#21 Nexi Nexi

Mon, 26 March 2018 13:51

Are factions locked like in archeage? There are 2 factions and it says that there are 100v100 battles between them which make me think it is locked form the moment you create character. I don't think I want to play another mmo like that.

I didn't check alot about this game but for me combat looks very slow atleast lower level gameplay that I could find.

If you are curious about business model this is best I could find: http://www.blessonli...et/news_read/48

Spoiler

#22 Ivyvi Ivyvi

Tue, 27 March 2018 06:21

Are factions locked like in archeage? There are 2 factions and it says that there are 100v100 battles between them which make me think it is locked form the moment you create character. I don't think I want to play another mmo like that.

I didn't check alot about this game but for me combat looks very slow atleast lower level gameplay that I could find.

If you are curious about business model this is best I could find: http://www.blessonli...et/news_read/48

Spoiler

Yep they are. But your main story progress takes you to both sides. I still havent figure out how guilds take teritories in PVP battles cos you know it is all in japanese. :D It looks like they are bidding on some stuff but i am not quite sure what is going on. 

#23 zyphi zyphi

Tue, 27 March 2018 10:39

i sort of hated archeage as well and the you cannot hit your own faction shit. But who knows maybe they make it worthwhile!

#24 Chimp Chimp

Tue, 27 March 2018 13:31

Im so MMO starved. Il go for anything. Im even thinking of BDO... and I dont even want that.

Any game, ... 

take-my-money-gif-4.gif

#25 zyphi zyphi

Wed, 28 March 2018 09:43

am still kicking ass in albion online :P

#26 Chasin Chasin

Sun, 01 April 2018 10:26

Im so MMO starved. Il go for anything. Im even thinking of BDO... and I dont even want that.

Any game, ... 

take-my-money-gif-4.gif

I went and gave BDO a try yesterday since my miss is actively playing it.

But i gave up again after 1 hour because i realised the next thing i had to do was relic scrolls.

#27 Cupe Cupe

Sun, 01 April 2018 21:46

I never get the urge to play it, because Rellic is the first thing I think of... 

#28 Rellic Rellic

Fri, 06 April 2018 05:12

I never get the urge to play it, because Rellic is the first thing I think of...

Atleast you are thinking about me!

#29 Toszi Toszi

Fri, 06 April 2018 15:47

I spent some time trying to get any info on it and I found only one source that shows more in detail some aspects of game: https://www.youtube..../mahooee/videos

You have long 20+ min class videos that he shows skill descriptions with animations(fan made translation)  and some systems etc explanations that are short 3min videos. Be warned that a lot of videos are from Korean F2P (200% P2W) version where most of crafting/progres items are cash shop and all but one of them were made available only by normal gameplay means.

It looks interesting and I will check it out. Problem is that game is being advertised as PVP focused but I'm afraid it's just another boring PVE 95% of your time.

EDIT: It's no wonder that with this cash shop game is dead in Korea even if they love f2p with 'you can just buy power', also seems like we are getting newest patch that is not live even in Japan.

Edited by Toszi, Fri, 06 April 2018 15:53.

#30 Chimp Chimp

Thu, 12 April 2018 12:31

Think what you will about LazyPeon, but its something.

He does not like the combat, but the rest.

Edited by Chimp, Thu, 12 April 2018 12:36.