Ginnunga in Destiny 2?

• Please log in to reply

#1 Someone Someone

Sat, 02 September 2017 03:30

Sooo as stated, is there gonna be? :D

unknown.png?width=933&height=526

#2 Gromk Gromk

Sat, 02 September 2017 12:41

Considering how dull the first game was I don't see myself even trying this one.

Plus Bungie lost their shit when Microsoft bought them 80 years ago.

#3 Muuman Muuman

Sat, 02 September 2017 12:45

I liked the first destiny, I will probably play it yes.

#4 iGokuan iGokuan

Sun, 03 September 2017 23:16

i might play it too friends :D

#5 Laowai Laowai

Mon, 04 September 2017 08:20

Few of us are going to play it on PS4. Wouldn't touch it on PC.

#6 Dansul Dansul

Mon, 04 September 2017 11:00

Might get it on pc, but prolly not at release want to see how it turns out first....

#7 Kunasha Kunasha The Almighty One

Mon, 04 September 2017 11:51

Yup, will probably wait for reviews before a purchase, maybe even wait for proper discount

#8 Muuman Muuman

Mon, 04 September 2017 12:15

Fps on console suck, so definately pc

#9 Rellic Rellic

Mon, 04 September 2017 12:23

Going to play it on console =)

#10 Chimp Chimp

Mon, 04 September 2017 14:50

Will play it on console.

And Muuman you just cant aim. So its great you can play it on pc with the hackers and aimassist and do easy 1000/1000 headshots. ;)

#11 Kunasha Kunasha The Almighty One

Mon, 04 September 2017 17:33

Aim assist is a console thing to workaround the crap precision of a gamepad.. but of course you really meant aimbot.

A simple google search of "ps4 aimbot" will show you that they also exist, although you need to put something in between the ps4 and router to change the packets (like a PC)

#12 Saslic Saslic

Mon, 04 September 2017 19:09

Will play it on console.

And Muuman you just cant aim. So its great you can play it on pc with the hackers and aimassist and do easy 1000/1000 headshots. ;)

Look at this cute chimp, he thinks that no cheater play on console.

#13 Rellic Rellic

Mon, 04 September 2017 22:14

There is always cheaters lurking around in every game! It sucks because they destroy the gameplay :/

#14 Drexa Drexa

Mon, 04 September 2017 22:18

Consoles destroy the world!

#15 Dansul Dansul

Tue, 05 September 2017 11:25

Well consoles are nice for somethings, but not for fps. And Chimp good luck with your aimassist, guess there wont be any headshots for you :P

#16 Grondal Grondal

Wed, 06 September 2017 13:38

i will play

#17 Darkuz Darkuz

Thu, 07 September 2017 11:53

Allready pre-ordered for PC, got bored in PS4 in first Destiny since so many players using those keyboard/mouse converters to get edge in PvP where is no aim assist, and PS network lags sometimes alot in here in Finland, PC version uses Battle.net wich has decent ping for fps games here. And I loved the beta even with really small amount of content available.

#18 Sinful Sinful

Fri, 08 September 2017 09:34

I'll go with the PC version as well. Not sure if there's any truth to the rumors about aimbots already being available on consoles, but just knowing the same debate will be there as on PC kinda invalidates the only reason I'd have to go console. And since my hype is moderate at best I don't mind waiting for the PC release. :)

I honestly don't think it'll be a big issue in any of the releases. There'll always be cheaters on any version, just don't let it get to you. 

Edited by Sinful, Fri, 08 September 2017 10:11.

#19 iGokuan iGokuan

Fri, 08 September 2017 11:03

isn't the game availlable already ?

#20 Sinful Sinful

Fri, 08 September 2017 12:21

Not on PC, right? 

#21 Tangha Tangha

Fri, 08 September 2017 13:48

i will pass on this, destiny 1 was great at the begin and d2 seems... more of the same boring bullet sponging unfun

#22 Paintman Paintman

Thu, 14 September 2017 20:21

I got a copy with my geforce 1080 so I'll definitely try it!

#23 Ashelor Ashelor

Mon, 09 October 2017 11:32

I bought D1 with the Taken king expansion, and it is universally agreed that with release of Taken King D1 became game worth playing.

So I'm lucky in a way that i wasnt scarred by what was obviously bland and boring vanilla experience.

D1 stayed in my memory as extremely fun game, and only reason i stopped playing it was because of some drama that soured the end of my D1 experience and i quit because i didn't have any1 to play with.

Luckily D2 is coming on PC, so I started a clan with few of my buddies, if anyone wants to join us for some fps diablo in space send me your bungie id (with the number) and I'll sort you an invite.

Plan is to enjoy the game, no rushing or anything. Every1 finishes story at their own pace.

Once thats done we do ALL THE THINGS! :) so... Strikes/Nightfall/Crucible/Trials whatever catches our fancy, and when the raid getsreleased we tackle it as well.

Raids in D1 stayed with me as one of the most fun gaming experiences in any game, and I'm really looking forward to see what they did with Leviathan raid in D2.

#24 Laowai Laowai

Tue, 10 October 2017 08:29

I bought D1 with the Taken king expansion, and it is universally agreed that with release of Taken King D1 became game worth playing.

So I'm lucky in a way that i wasnt scarred by what was obviously bland and boring vanilla experience.

D1 stayed in my memory as extremely fun game, and only reason i stopped playing it was because of some drama that soured the end of my D1 experience and i quit because i didn't have any1 to play with.

Luckily D2 is coming on PC, so I started a clan with few of my buddies, if anyone wants to join us for some fps diablo in space send me your bungie id (with the number) and I'll sort you an invite.

Plan is to enjoy the game, no rushing or anything. Every1 finishes story at their own pace.

Once thats done we do ALL THE THINGS! :) so... Strikes/Nightfall/Crucible/Trials whatever catches our fancy, and when the raid getsreleased we tackle it as well.

Raids in D1 stayed with me as one of the most fun gaming experiences in any game, and I'm really looking forward to see what they did with Leviathan raid in D2.

D2 is nothing like D1, just to be clear. TTK was so much better than what was delivered in D2. The game itself is pretty fun, don't get me wrong, but it lacks content. If you play it mega-casually you'll prolly won't suffer as much though. But play it like any normal game and you will run out of content fast.

#25 Sinful Sinful

Tue, 24 October 2017 16:35

Release today HYPE!

Nah, not really hyped, but I just realized today actually is the release, so I just pre-purchased and downloading. Been talking with Laowai and even if the game in its current state has it's limitation on how much time one can spend before capping out it seems well worth the money, so I'll give it a go and not be too fuzzed :) 

#26 Kaboom Kaboom

Thu, 26 October 2017 17:37

So I have noticed that the ginnunga clan on D2 is so fare only psn members. Can Pc players join that one or are clans seperated by console/pc (meaning we have to start another ginnunga clan for PC).

Also is Dansul active if ppl want to join?

#27 Dansul Dansul

Wed, 01 November 2017 12:54

Im active in D2 on PC, just add me Dansul#2809

If people are intrested in joining the clan, let me know. If anyone wants to become an admin just whisper me. 

PC players can join it, but it doesnt seem like "linking" accounts work as intended. I needed to "invite" my bnet account to the guild..... even though im the founder.

Edited by Dansul, Wed, 01 November 2017 13:33.

#28 Dansul Dansul

Wed, 01 November 2017 13:40

The interface of guildmanagement is not the best...