Forum Got Updated Read more... ×
Cogency

Atlas

I am ready for Xmas and being a Pirate, although i think i over did it on the lemonade .....

Xmas Ready for Sammer.jpg

1 hour ago, Sammerkand said:

I am ready for Xmas and being a Pirate, although i think i over did it on the lemonade .....

If there is lemon in the lemonade you have scurvy at bay. Good thinking!

You are only a peg leg away from being a true pirate. 😄

Tis the official map of Ankh Morpork as approved by Sir Terry.

ok refunded

after 24 hours of not getting in servers I can only spawn beneath the map

will maybe look into this once they have something of worth

We had a lot of fun this evening, no lag but they had 2-3 rollbacks that ofc are quite anoying 😛 

We have claimed an island, and Mumaan is on the job of diplomacy, keeping others away, hehe.. 

How is the ping now ?

Is it playable ? 

I read many different people happy or angry ... Not sure wht to do now. I was waiting it with hype soi would like to try it at least, but if it s unplayable...

Any kind of server to choos to be able to plya with you guys ?

This almost made me sign up

10 hours ago, Seven said:

we also had the joy of watching a 240 lvl crocodile eat ernesto 😛 

11 minutes ago, Targetmemore said:

How is the ping now ?

Is it playable ? 

I read many different people happy or angry ... Not sure wht to do now. I was waiting it with hype soi would like to try it at least, but if it s unplayable...

Any kind of server to choos to be able to plya with you guys ?

Currently playable and fun. As long as lvl 120 cows stop killing me .....

1 hour ago, Sammerkand said:

where is the island, I beleive i can now play )

Your pirate booze seems to be missing rum

Today even newbie islands are playable and ping is around 100 instead of over 250 but it's morning of Eve so we should see. 

If you wana play join TS!

I'm enjoying this a lot, it's fun exploring, building ships and such, but it is grindy, but I like grind, gives a sense of achievement 😛

Edited by Muuman

Kinda sad how the publisher shot themselves with the way this was released considering how ambitious the devs seem to be.

With 76% negative reviews out of over 10k user reviews after 48 hours from launch tells me this will not succeed no matter how well they fix it. I hope it will.

3 hours ago, Drakhorn said:

Kinda sad how the publisher shot themselves with the way this was released considering how ambitious the devs seem to be.

With 76% negative reviews out of over 10k user reviews after 48 hours from launch tells me this will not succeed no matter how well they fix it. I hope it will.

Look at Ark from day one to now. Went from extremely negative to positive.

People have no understanding for what Early Access is. Instant gratification curling kids.

Yes... Ark is successful. It's a great game and has progressed tons from alpha. Does it have  /had issues? Yes. But having spent 1500 hours in it, kinda says something. 

And people are entitled shitfucks. The games been out less than 3 days, they've sorted majority of the lag and rubber banding in the starter zones etc. Don't buy early access if you aren't prepared to suffer while they sort their shit out. 

And steam really needs to remove early access reviews. People are abusing it to review bomb, people were talking about review bombing this game with bad rep Before it was released because of delays..... Kinda says how useless people are. 

Just gather wood and stone and we'll be fine. Oh and fiber.... And thatch.............. SO we can get what we really want: Metal.... ? =D

Also.. If we want to go for Atlas as a "game game" we should look in to EITHER get super super active officers here on the forums going... OR use the Ginnunga Discord more, but only for the text features, the sound fucking sucks donkey balls. 

We have this night wasted A LOT of resources in to two MAJOR projects. Both fun, both valid, both cool, both enjoyable, both good. But neither one complete. 

The wall is not of super much value untill we have a front wall (I suggest not so far out, just before the wooden stairs so we get it done fast). And the boat is not sailing.

Both projects cost MASSIVE amounts of wood.  So, we shoulda finished one of them, not halfass two (although back wall is AWESOME now, go chekc those small rooms out, Meilink <3).

We should have a discord chat with like "current guild project" with what mats people shuold focus on, sticky some threads people can put in some infos like "this is how you X" This is why you shuold Y".

Also I think it's awesome people are doing different things to have fun, I'm sure as hell goofing around and we're gonna need many different things to succeed. But when it comes to the massive big stuff we kinda need to complete them 1 and 1.

I agree with both statements ;) And it is really hard to manage projects over teamspeak with everyone having their own project.

Please see random Christmas Guinea Pig.

Move Along.

Stanby Guinea Pig small.jpg

I Imagine this is what Cogency looks like in real life.