Forum Got Updated Read more... ×
Cogency

Atlas

Whether it is a diamond in the rough or a lukewarm turd, I am excited to pick it up and find out together.

Yeah, and in all honesty no matter how shit the mmo we played has been. Time x money wise it always been a decent investment haha.

With snacks it's like 20+ EUR to go to a movie at the cinema here... So yeah.. 

My only problem is that Vikendi (new PUBG map) seems to release on the same day and when they released Sanhok this summer they had a month long map specific event, they are reprising that on Vikendi, and I WANT ALL THE STUFFS. SO I gotta have time for PUBG as well! =/

4 minutes ago, Gromk said:

With snacks it's like 20+ EUR to go to a movie at the cinema here... So yeah.. 

My only problem is that Vikendi (new PUBG map) seems to release on the same day and when they released Sanhok this summer they had a month long map specific event, they are reprising that on Vikendi, and I WANT ALL THE STUFFS. SO I gotta have time for PUBG as well! =/

So you have a month to get it! 2 weeks as a pirate, then 2 weeks pugbbgbg

5 hours ago, Sinful said:

Is there a AFK-system to kick Ernesto when he takes his customary 5 hour lunch break?

Now I'm interested.

Yeah, pretty odd there is so little out there about the game which has early access tomorrow? 

I looked earlier and found almost nothing. 

I will jump on board after Christmas / once this diablo season is over if you are all having fun. Looks like it could be fun - I guess? Hard to say, I have no information on it. :D

I got 1600 hours in ark, and I haven't played it for years. Same developers? and I'm certain they will deliver a fun experience. 

Ill look into it after work 

I don't know about any delay but they website release timer was always at 19.12 midnight.

https://www.playatlas.com/

System requirements says that 100GB disk space is recomended so If you have slow internet I would start download as soon as its available.

Edited by Nexi

Yesterday according to steam it would release at about 18:00. Now the time remaining for release on steam is not showing anymore.

'.... we’ve got a cool music system where you can form bands and play songs together that give you stat buffs. We’ve got fun dances for people to engage in as well. '

Yes! lets get tha band back together dudes

1 hour ago, Seven said:

Good find. I like this mentality "Of course, one thing we’ve learnt over the years is not to underestimate your players and their desire to grief, so we will see. "

Edited by Nexi

Some FAQ from discord:

When is launch?
The countdown timer can be found here: https://www.playatlas.com/

But Steam shows a different time!?
We know! They're working on fixing that. PlayATLAS will always show the accurate timer.

How much is it?
$25 USD on sale at launch, $30 USD during Early Access and $60 USD out of Early Access.

How big is it?
The game will need about 100GB on your SSD/HDD and the dl will be approximately 30GB - please keep in mind that this is an approximate and may be updated come launch.

What about servers?
There will NA and EU servers upon launch with more to follow in the future. These servers will not be region locked.

When is the full trailer coming?
Before Launch!

Can I pre-order/pre-download the game?
ATLAS will be launching as an Early Access title and as such won't be available for pre-download or pre-order

1 hour ago, Seven said:

How much is it?
$25 USD on sale at launch, $30 USD during Early Access and $60 USD out of Early Access

How long is early access? This looks like it is either really confident that reviews will want people to buy it, or they are relying on the preorder hype buys before reviews kill it. Maybe I'm a bit too cynical 

Haven't seen a launch date anywhere, so I reccon it's "Early access until it's ready(TM)" 

I will get this game.

I've been humming on pirate tunes on work all day. Will it be released when I get home in 1 hour?

I assume there will be posts here about what server and any eventual faction to pick.

Weigh anchor, hoist the sails 
Cruisin' for booty on watery trails 
No exploiter we see can still sail on 
Our cannons fire until his ship goes down

48 minutes ago, Kunasha said:

How long is early access? This looks like it is either really confident that reviews will want people to buy it, or they are relying on the preorder hype buys before reviews kill it. Maybe I'm a bit too cynical 

Same guys who made ARK. That game was in Early access for ages. They are most likely going for a soft "launch". If you look at ARK reviews history, you will probably get a feeling for how this game will be like. Early access is never flawless and it is not for every one.

Edited by Lyngs

1 minute ago, Sammerkand said:

i am old!!!!

I will be in Bed by then !!!

Pretty sure you can buy it from there as well.😂

Seems like we got quite a few people..

Just do expect there to be hickups early on.. always in in Early Access games :P

Game will be released at 21th of december.

200.000 people were already watching on Twitch, for them to just drop another teaser at the end of the timer XD